Free Coronavirus Guarantee
I believe that in these uncertain times everyone needs something to look forward to. When you book your holiday with Wildmaker Lapland for winter 2020-2021 you will have a Coronavirus Guarantee free of charge. That means that if your travel plans are interrupted because of the Coronavirus then you can either change your booking on another date for free or get your money back 100% no questions asked.
The Coronavirus Guarantee applies to the following:
1. Either your government of Finnish government restricts travel to Finland and because of this you will not be able to travel.
2. You are not able to travel due to infection or quarantine.
3. The operations of Wildmaker Lapland are restricted by the Finnish government due to Coronavirus Pandemic.
4. You consider that it is not safe to travel to Lapland.
The Coronavirus Guarantee does not apply to:
1. Your flights to Lapland.
Coronavirus restrictions in Finland for winter 2020-2021
The Finnish government made it’s decision yesterday about travelling restrictions to Lapland this winter. From 22nd of November onwards travellers arriving to Finland from countries with more than 25 Covid-19 cases per 100 000 inhabitants will need to show a negative coronavirus test (less than 72 hours old) to be let in the country. If they will be staying more than 72 hours in Finland they need to quarantine and take a second test 72 hours after arrival earliest.
Persons staying in the country for less than three days will not be required to quarantine or take a second test. Also travellers that come from countries with less than 25 cases per 100 000 will not need a test nor quarantine.
The government has announced that this rule will apply for at least 6 months.
In our 3-day program you will stay in Finland less than 72 hours so you will not need to quarantine nor a second Coronavirus test. You will only need to show a negative Coronavirus test to be let in the country. Also you need to make sure that you book flights so that you will stay less than 72 hours in Finland.
What are the safety measures of Wildmaker Lapland due to the Coronavirus pandemic?
- Extra careful cleaning and disinfection of the log cabin between guests
- Daily disinfection of the interior of our car that is used for transporting the guests
- Hand disinfection in the log cabin and in the car